Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Awaken!

Windflowers by one of my favorites,
John William Waterhouse

Jamie asks today "What do you wish to awaken?"
A perfect question for this point in my life!

I wish, and have wished for a while now, but only now realize that I can truly do this, to awaken the wildly authentic creative goddess spirit that I know dwells inside me.
To finally slay the dragon of FEAR, whose smoke blinds me and keeps my spirit wandering blindly.

Yes M'am, that's my wish, and I'm stickin' to it.
I'm ready.
I'm ready for amazing things!

I will be attending the Creative Women's Retreat with Lisa Rough of Sacred Circle this weekend as a jumping off point for this quest and I can't tell you how excited I am!
I expect to have wonderful things to tell you when I return.

14 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

As Mama Moon wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Let her fly!

Jane said...

I can't wait to hear about your retreat. I am so proud of you for making the step to go there! As you wish for yourself today, i wish for you as well.

Giulietta the Muse said...

Hey Moon Mama!

Hooray for slaying the dragon of fear. Glad to meet your Creative Goddess Spirit. Have fun at the retreat.

Giulietta

Lis said...

What a fantastic way to leap into your creative goddess spirit!

As Mama Moon wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

brandi said...

~as Mama Moon wishes to embrace life without fear holding her down so I wish for her too...may your goddess within awake and walk wildly...brightest blessings~

Anonymous said...

As Mama Moon wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Diva Kreszl said...

as jennifer wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!

alisha said...

she does lie within. i hope she awakens soon.

as mama in the moon wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Sulwyn said...

As Moon Mama Jennifer wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. It sounds like a fantastical journey and a wonderful departure point!

Suzie Ridler said...

As Mama Moon wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Woohoo! Look at you go!

Rochelle said...

As Mama Moon wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Can't wait to hear about your creative retreat weekend!

Wendy said...

Wonderful wishing. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Mescrap said...

What a beautiful phase !!

Sarah Lulu said...

As wildly creative Jennifer wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx