Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Doing It!

How do I wish to bloom today?
That is the question from the always effervescent Jamie Ridler today.

I realized, after a bit of thought this morning, that I'm already doing it.... I'm blooming!
Day by day, little by little, just like a blossom unfurling from a tightly wound bud.... often seemingly against my will, but I'm becoming more of the flower I was meant to be.

I'm working to better my health through spiritual as well as physical means, strengthening spirit, mind and body.
I'm coaxing myself to create on a more regular basis.
I'm putting myself "out there" more and more, learning to tell fear to step aside--- I'm sharing more, writing more, holding small workshops, spearheading a community project.

The ironic thing is--- I seem to be blooming, and heading in the direction I've always wanted, even though I don't feel ready....even though a part of me is being dragged along for the ride!
The Canadian laughed when he saw my full worm moon dream board; he pointed out that it prominently stated "ready or not, here we come".
He's noticed it too....

By the way, all you Wishcasters--- the Canadian wanted me to mention to those of you who noticed his wish last week and added yours to his----He got his motorcycle that very evening.
Thanks folks!

9 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

sweet Jennifer as you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish for you also!

Lis said...

This was thrilling to read! You are rockin' it! And I love the "ready or not" aspect of your journey. I can totally relate to that.

And thanks for the update on the motorcycle - from wishes to reality, that is exciting.

As Jennifer wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Unknown said...

great blooming and very nice to read

gina said...

How terrific!! Enjoy your journey.
As Jennifer wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Jennifer wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Whoot I so know this feeling..that I know I should be going down this path and I will..even though I am a bit scared and don't really know where it will lead me feeling!! Whoo hoo girl you have found your path...Let Fly with the blooming hon!! Hugs, Sarah

inkgrrl said...

As Jennifer wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Happy Blooming!!

Karen D said...

how wonderful that you can see how you are blooming, may you continue to bloom.
As Jennifer wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Mmmm. Beloved wisher, Jennifer.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also....

Beverley Baird said...

As Jennifer wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
It is so good to see you blooming!