Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shut up and DO IT!

Just how long have I been pondering the notion of beginning my own blog?
Months, maybe years....
How long since I created the graphics for it? I'd rather not say.

Do all artists sit here, staring at a blank screen, wondering if they really have anything to say that would be of interest to anyone else??

Lee Iacocca summed it up and
gave me a swift kick in the
pants this morning--->










This, for me, has been the Year of Doing Nothing..... a time of healing, recovering
and reconnecting, and the realization that it is true --- there is nothing more pathetic than an artist who is not creating. Now is the time to bring myself back from the brink, back to life, to take my art seriously.

And I want to share it all with you!
It's now or never.

This is my first step.

I'd love it if you'd hold my hand; we'll start down this path together.

Shall we?

















1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

Welcome aboard - at least in blogger format this is free. I can't wait to see where we go from here.
Teresa